WORKER’S COMPENSATION RIGHTS
A workers compensation case may involve an insurance company denying benefits such as a doctor or wage loss benefits.
You may be entitled to :
- Vocational retraining paid by the State of Florida.
- Lost wages up to a total of 104 weeks.
- Medical Care with a one time change in physician.
- Medical Mileage to and from the doctors’ office, physical therapy and the
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and physical therapy.
- Payment of prescriptions-just to name a few.